Homeowner’s Guide to Understanding Air Conditioner Repair
An HVAC Technician's Communication Tool
The Homeowner's Guide to Understanding Air Conditioning Repair
- A technician's tool to communicate in a consumer's language, individual Air Conditioner repairs and to guide the customers to the logic of a comprehensive repair, rather than a quick fix.
- A tool aimed at guiding customers away from a simple quick fix. Encouraging a wider diagnostic view that includes correcting actual root causes of a problem, rather than simply addressing symptoms.
- An authoritative guide, containing third party recommendations for possible additional repair or replace options.
- An almost 'MapQuest' type of laid out road trip that takes your customer from the point of what the technician has diagnosed to a desirable conclusion of doing what is truly in the best interest of the customer.
- To be a credible third party source to guide consumers toward repair/replace choices that are truly in their best interest.
- A publication that is favorable to an HVAC contractor's perspective in the area of customer relations, repair explanations and recommendations. And always with the customer's best interest in mind.
- A pro-contractor approach enabling a customer to understand how one symptom can have multiple possible causes of failure, and often times a combination of root failures.
A tool guiding customers away from a simple quick fix. Encouraging a wider view that includes correcting root causes of a problem, rather than addressing symptoms. The guide suggests equipment replacement when advisable.